Details & info
Fretboard is a Max 4 Live MIDI effect that is intended to help guitar players visualise their chord fingerings on a piano roll.
You can use guitar chord shapes anywhere on the neck, play open strings and use the standard or any tuning, then select the clip slot and create a MIDI clip with your chord.
current version: 1.0
How to use:
1. Place “Fretboard.amxd” on a new MIDI track
2. First set the capo position (1 = no capo)
3. Then set the muted strings (x)
4. Set finger positions and open strings, if any
5. Select clip slot
6. Press button to create a MIDI clip